Saturday, March 15, 2008

and so it begins



the process has begun. i took my punches out of a photo box i had. the box was pink and flowered, and does not at all go with my room. i think i bought it originally for blithe to use, but then i took it over. so the box is now gone, and i put my punches in a flat basket, where they all fit and i can see them better, so i know what i have. and maybe this way, i'll be able to use them more, too! :)
and if you look at the top picture, you will see something mysterious at the bottom there. i'm not quite sure what it is, i know it's been a while since i've seen it. i'm already finding things! i just asked my mother, and she says it's called a "floor." that sounds vaguely familiar.
i think i could get used to this. i can now walk right over to my desk without having to step on or over or around anything. what fun!

No comments: